Wednesday, October 15, 2003

me so sien....dat freakin kuali not here today..great but i have to prepare fer my curriculum meetin tomorow fuckin hell..might as well i become d head....everything i have to share n she jus sit there goyang kaki...pukimek betul...i really cant stand her..then d other two fuckin news i have in my head now is that...1.during d fasting month i have to take turns wif tini to go home early...n the other freakin news is that i cant take leave on d 2nd dec as she said dat class r promotin up so needs me here..might as well i give her all d leave forms and she help me choose the dates fer leaves...freakin hell...fuckin bitch..i jus cant help it anymore...she really pissed me off..she really ah she really ah she really ah make me so fuming mad!!!haf to do another projecy...n have to share freakins sessions oh my god!!! n i tot only offices have this kind of thing...not schools...bloody kuali...my god i'm so vulgar..pardon me ppl who r readin this hahahha...sial nya kuali...so obiang..so old fashioned...so so watever lah...hadnt been updatin my blog fer two days...busy heheheh busy sleep...lazing ard hahaha...sen's down wif flu...a very bad one..he said hahah but i dint believe him...he jus wans attention hahha..joe n tini so noisy hahhaha laffing @ d PSGs...doin work in my class while listenin to music hahah...at least they make me feel better...i really hope this freakin kuali thing wont bug me down...shit asshole..if i were in alamak i would have been kicked by now...i miss alamak...n d old times...happy times...foolin ard..hmmm now have to b more serious...more tone down heheh...biau kim...wa lau eh had been hearin this lee he chun name fer some time now...funny name like...he lan chun hahah holland v...freak!!wednesday next week is the curriculum audit n i've yet to complete my class...fuck!!!!fuck u kuali ur mouth stinks n u suck!!

No comments: