Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sunday, October 26, 2003
oklah..after so long i didnt update..hmmm been searchin fer weblog layouts but cant seem to find one dat suits my taste...when i like dat particular layout i cant download it to blogger so sien..but this layout i still have to do up some more stuffs...got myself a new tagboard..like this better small fonts...dunno y i couldnt change the font size in d other one...well yesterday i spent my day sleepin n jus bum ard @ home..long cik ida cik lala came yesteday evening so i hang ard wif them..sen n me actually planned to go out catch a movie but sen being him won't wanna go out if my aunts/uncles r here...he likes to mingle..poke fun with them n @ them hahah so we jus stayed home..jokin ard..foolin ard..today(saturday)chatted in alamak met shiea hahah after so long...d first alamak chatter i met wif mariam aka tika/sylphy...wat great fun last time hahha...we went lot 1 chat beside each other at the cyber cafe hahah ..fun fun fun..planned to break fast wif shiea n mariam durong d fastin month..weee cant wait...went JE to catch a movie wif sen jus now...we went to watch 'The Park(M)'...it was nice..scary...and sad at the same time...i cried at the end...d endin was rather touchin..after d show kak wirdi called to say dat she bought fer us a packet of bone steak n dat she'll send it to us...well dun feel good abt she sendin it to us so..sen made a u turn wen teban to collect our piping hot bone steak..woooohooo...got back at abt 11.30..served sen's d bone steak...n jus chill watchin 'meet my folks'..sen wen home...n here i m..alone in front of my pc...mama dada nana n papa asleep..sleepin in one room..me??not yet cant sleep...but will do soon...meeting up wif sen's insurance agent...meetin him @ sen's house..meaning ihave to go his house tomorrow...hmmmm then i have yet to finish up my corners in sch...poppin over at abt 11..to finish my work b4 makin my way to sen's house...ok updates more tomorrow..till then..


Wednesday, October 22, 2003
aiyah so sien man....actually...these few days had been really tough...juggling work stress..emotional breakups...personal distress...siennnnnnnnnnnn...i need someone who can take me away....mayb i'm in need of a vacation...a real vacation that is...not a shopping getaway...a real vacation...where i can jus chill and relax...away from d busy city..away from bloody kuali....i wish sen could jus take me away in his arms...hehehe nah...jus a wishful thinkin...wah end of this mth really need to buy a lot of stuffs...toiletries fer sen n me...perfumes fer us...have to start searchin fer make up artiste...cameramen la n all those stuffs...aiyah i hate doin these things...have never did this...i'm no good at this...so bad at this...help me pls...someone!!have yet to meet up wif annao to look @ her portfolio...one more time help me pls!! hahahah oklah wanna slp...finally got my internet back hehehhe

No comments: