Thursday, March 09, 2006

8 yrs ago


..i was 17..fresh out of sec sch.. jus got my terrible o results.. got poly but.. wasnt so interested so i attempt o.. d second time.. @ bmc.. jus shifted to toh guan then.. dun quite like d area.. coz i was so used to BB... kedai under d blk.. if i come home late or even wee hrs.. d guys r always downstairs.. BB gave me dat security that it was hard for me to move..n d best thing was.. my cousin's house is right below our unit.. so..d fun memories we had there.. were jus priceless..but still.. we.. i.. got to move on.. so we shifted to Toh Guan..took some time for me to adjust..was kinda diff.. coz.. A d x.. 2 of his best friends stayed ard Toh Guan too.. so d chances of bumpin into him r higher.. n it would break me if we do bump into one another.. alah dat time.. masa cinta monyet kan feeling rite ahhaha.. but then after some time.. things changed.. coz i met Sen again..n we went out together jus like last time.. we got engaged few yrs later.. wen i was 21.. engagement period.. was fun n boring at the same time.. coz its jus Sen n me n me n Send gang.. were kinda committed to their other commitments?? but still this time made us get to know one another even better..2 yrs later we got married.. stayed here.. till d first yr of our anni.. n now.. a few months short of d second anni.. we're moving.. n that dreadful feeling is back...

i am SUCH an emotional freak..a real sucker..for emo stuffs..
this house!! HAVE SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES... of me n Sen.. those mother-dotter-sister bonding sessions..d time Papa n i had a heart-to-heart talk..d overnite sessions we had wif d whole gang.. d Kunta-Aries-Aisah vcds marathon.. those fooling under d blk sessions.. d durian parade on Aisah's bday..d list jus goes on n on.. those priceless memories...
was cleaning out d cupboard jus now.. n d collage of pics ..jus made me teared.. i remembered.. telling myself "fill all this wif fam n friends.. forget him..".. dat was another step of my life.. steps n steps n steps.. now i've reached another step of my life.. d MOVE...

i'll miss all these.. but i have to move on.. jus like how i did..8 yrs ago..

tho its hard to say gdbye to yesterday
n i'll take wif me these memories
to be my sunshine after d rain
its so hard to say gdbye to yesterday

No comments: