Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Gals of mine
..it always happen this way..
i would b thinking of old times n few days later.. 'hocus pocus' i'm 'linked' to the past..
was on msn wif one of d 'beachbummers inc' then she added another n so theres 3 of us reminiscne..abt d old times.. then.. ada gambar lama lar...i like d pic wif 4 of us.. hiding from prying eyes kat tepi tangga.. hmmm tepi tangga seem to be our favourite haunt ah eh last time.. but pics r hmmm blurred?? ahhaha to have that mysterious 'picture' of whose who.. i got a rep to protect..

they r my beach kakis..
they r my taitee kakis..
my clubbin kakis..
my mabukin-in-mornin kakis..
my late fri sat nites and sun morns kakis...
my joget2 kakis..
my overnite kakis...
my smokin kakis...
my gila2 kakis...
gals of mine..
d one who contribute quite a sum.. of d old clubbin days..
now semua dah relak one corner.. rite??

No comments: