Monday, May 29, 2006

Thirdly

..i dunno how u do it.. but u made me pissed at one point but at another u made me all warm n fuzzy inside.. thank u ah..

sometimes i wonder to myself.. how come u can stand all this nonsense from me but no one else?? best la.. ur alwways d best...


i had a hmmmm bonding time wif Dada d Golden Boy of d family.. who Papa calls 'My Boy'.. who's spoiled rotten.. whom i cant stand.. coz mayb we r SOOOOO alike... Sen says we are mirror image only that i'm d female n he's d male version.. n so we had a bonding session jus now.. n i jus realised that my Dada is growing up.. VERY WELL... n i teared when i saw d things he did jus now.. n i teared again when i was sharing this wif Nana n Mama...n nearly teared again when i shared wif Sen..i've been too busy minding other ppl's child that i fail to c Dada...pls don grow up too fast... ur still and will always be my kaki ayam...

emo again i know!

No comments: