Monday, October 02, 2006

Hormones??

(Now) I Don Like
-perfumes (hafta use mild ones like bvlgari green tea or happy ones like clinique)
-cigarrete smells especially in my toilet (looks@ Nana)
-lotion (hafta change body lotion every month as i get sick one d smell n will puke when keep using the same one)
-all kinds of smell(be it BO, mouth or food smells.. make me wanna puke..now have to carry vapex wif me and a plastic bag if i were to puke...)
-long bus rides (will end up puking)
-rice (normal white rice.. d smell turns me off n a plate of white rice make my stomach churn)
-wearing skirts (i'm a trackpants and t shirt person now.. must be very comfortable if not i wont leave home)
-eating (when i am d type of person who ENJOYS food)

hmmm thats d list i have now...
pls i hope this is all jus a while coz its really very uncomfortable when i am this cerewet kinda person now.. its so not me.. so tiflun behave k in a few more months to come...

k sleeping time...

No comments: