Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ayubi..Sen n I..

Time pass real fast..soon Ayubi's gonna be 7mths..
it still feels like yesterday i had him in my tummy..wif him wriggling ard every now n then..
..giving birth to him...hahahha thats another story altogether..
yeah talking about that.. i've yet to pen down my birth story.. after what?? 7mths?? those memories wont fade away.. my first experience will always be in my mind...

Motherhood is fun..challenging ..tiring..but also exciting..
Sen was always there to support me..my aunts..my mum..Nana were all there to lend me a helpin hand whenever i need help..
Ayubi..he was an easy baby..rarely cry..only merengek a bit whenever he wants attention..or he's hungry..n now at 6mths plus..he's still an easy baby..friendly..smiles often..n not afraid of strangers hahah..he can follow anybody..whenever we go out.. mesti kena pinjam..

On working days, we will send him either on monday or tues to my step mil's house and fetch him on thurs or fri..and during his stay there we try to squeeze in time to visit him..play wif him..jus spend time wif him..yeah m not proud that we r wkend parents..but this is the arrangement we have to agree with for time being..insya allah till i finish studying.. n yes i am studying again!! hope i can manage.. get it done n over with...n then can think of the next step later..

N yes..we r still stayin at my parents' house.. for now lar.. till d investment plan matures..then we'll shift back...

I love my family..no matter watever happens..at the end of d day..they are still my family..

Meanwhile raya pics are up.@ariesseira.multiply.com.... =)

No comments: