Thursday, October 11, 2007

N so..



I've decided.. to blogspot again..
but darn.. i can retrieve my archives from ariesseira.blogspot.com..sien..
memories there..d rants.. d happy times.. my weddin moments.. all gone..
nvm.. memories are etched in my mind.. ferever..
n to start new journeys in life.. start with..

Our son...


AYUBI!!


So sepet right?? I am not sure where he get those eyes from hehe.. coz i dun think i am sepet ..Sen's not sepet too.. ah well.. maybe when he grows bigger..d sepetness will hilang..


He's 6mths now..still as fair..seems to get fairer and fairer as days goes by..looks more like me..though his features are his ayah's..Mama,Nana,Cik Ida said he looks like my FIL..i dunno..mayb so mayb not..mayb at times?? He's a real charmer..i can just sit and look at him doing his act.. and just do nothing..hahah ...

tsk..typed a whole list n suddenly it's gone..poof!???


No comments: