Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 yrs ago

7 yrs ago we met virtually..

Those midnite msns..midnite chats..overseas phonecall in d wee hrs..

Those lengthy emails..sent and replied..

Poems.. brought us together.. u were a sucker fer it.. n ur still are..

We were separated when ur comp. goes haywire...

U just started working at intel..

Working hrs were sucky..u were uncontactable..

D frequent emails..soon became rare..

U were so caught up wif work u forgot about me..

There i was.. jealous thinking of ur ex TV3 newscaster girlfriend..

Who hoped u guys could get together..who lived around ur vicinity.. while me?

Thousand miles away from you..thinking if our relationship would ever materialize..

It didnt..the last email u sent me was about..british shoes.. n british clothings.. about having leftover half spring chicken for buka and sahur..n that was it..though some ppl might find it boring.. i dont.. i like to read ur emails..ur short msns..

I was left hanging..U left me hanging...

Well who am i compared to those bigwigs right..

U disappeared.. n he came back...

He came and asked for a second chance.. i waited for u.. i tried to reach u but i jus cant..

After a few months.. i decided to take up the challenge and gave him a second chance..

After all..he was d one before u..

N so we were back together.. n u .. still missing..

I decided then.. to put u away.. in a box i called past..n embrace the present...

We were happy.. he decided not to take me fer granted ever again..

Months later..u beeped me..

U said u were at Continental..for a seminar n that u wanna c me..

I was unsure...after missing for a yrs plus.. u came back..

I had to decide...him or u..

It was a tough decision..but d present overcomes the past.. the present win hands down..

My decision.. was to leave u as my past.. n live on with my present....

I know u were someone then.. only u didnt wan to tell me.. u were that low profile..



7yrs later.. here i am.. watching G&G n saw u as the screenwriter..

A quick google.. there u were..a renown writer..scriptwriter..screenwriter..watever they call u..

Its nice to rake up the past once in a while..

Its nice to know ur there...

*smiles*

X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

aries got a popular ermm.. email-pal! hehe.. oh ex-email pal! ;P

Lydia Sarip said...

wah sapa kat dia itu?
ada crita lama klr ah!
a ah so bila potluck kita?
ari tu tak menjadi seh!

Anonymous said...

hahah
virtual pal lar hahaha
cerita lama punya!!
potluck eh.. bila?? heheh dec ah hahah nov dah nak end ni!

Anonymous said...

oops anonymous == aries!