Friday, November 09, 2007

Earthbound

I was bloghopping.. as usual.. when i cam across this blog..

shall not mention names here..

i think for a while she was happy with her family..with the new car.. new career.. then sth must have happened.. that broke her family.. she n hub decide to split..

Reading her posts.. i could almost feel her pain.. tho i dunno her personally..

I think she was my junior but i dun remember bumping into her last time..

I dunno y.. when i read her posts..d memories of how i felt when i broke off with A flashed by.. of how sad..crazy..angry i was at that time...d look on Mama's face when she saw me wif those dreaded stiqs...

I felt low...really really low...we were even married to begin with...but still.. that emptiness feeling..that

N now... i felt low for her.. sad for her..i hope she stay strong.. though everytime its easy to say... but to be it.. it is very difficult..

I hope will all my heart that everything will go well for u =)...

No comments: