Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Life is such..





On Thurs..Mama called.. said.. I've got bad news...



I was thinkin of d worst.. abt that unconcious woman her sons..



But wat i heard..was...she separated from her hub... n no its not that unconcious woman i'm talkin abt...



I was sad.. it made me sadder still when Mama added.. she don wan her kids and wans her mum (MM) to look after them.. i nearly cried... Mir and Ikh..they are still young!! they need u!!
the irony was that.. for class on wed.. we were told to choose a topic from child abuse...divorce..family violence and maid watevers..n i chose DIVORCE!! n this happens d next day...wat happen?? where did u guys went wrong? Wat led u astray?? I tot u left that 'habit' of urs?

I m sad.. this have to happen..jodoh di tangan tuhan kan.... *sigh*

And today...as i was about to leave the centre.. i received an sms..from mrsmereee...

dat sms..really stabbed my heart...i felt suffocated..

i canceled our plans for this wkend... lookin fwd to meet my sec sch chums..

to catch up on d latest news.. to chit chat.. to tease one another.. its not happenin...d weddin... hmmm its not materialising...i feeel so sad for her..when i got d sms..

i was think to myself.. mayb its another city..mayb its another nhaz.

.but reality hits me hard... i only know one city and nhaz who r together..

n r suppose to get married thiw wkend..auw shucks... mrsmereee called...

asked if we could do din... but was tired n we couldnt agree on d location so

she filled me in details on d phone.. i felt empty.. i felt sad..i felt like as if it

happened to me.. again rewind..that feelin..when A left.. empty..hurt..lost..
angry..sad all mixed together..
but..A was d past...it was jus a phase..
but u my dear..it was love.. engagement n..impending weddin...
all canceled..jus wks..
my dear i wish i could hug u and cry wif u..i was that ignorant.. n i m so so sorry...
take all d time u need.. baby steps.. we r here.. for u..

weekend was gd.. it was yan's weddin..i love d putu piring...n yes d bone steak n dat roti arab dini made.. yum yum...hungry again!!wif all d things that are happening ard me.. i feel so so blessed that i have my dearest hubby..who'll do d balancing act wif me.. who'll make me look things on his side rather then only on my side.... my sister..whom i can pour all my sorrows..happiness to my bitching partner n lastly my super active boy..who never fail to make me smile n laff no matter how dark n gloomy my day was..

oh boy! i've grown up have i!

*wipes wipes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hugs beb!
miss ya