Monday, September 14, 2009

Books for Ub

Ub is at d reading stage now... So I'm buying as many books for him to
'read'... I'm quite please with his developmental milestones... Being
in d early childhood field I tend to get 'kan cheong' when I see some
missing areas in ub's development... But those missing areas make up
for other areas that are present... I'm d guilty weekend
Parent where he spends most of his time on weekdays at my mil's.. but
I must say my mil did a great job in making sure he's exposed to all
pies aspects... Syukur alhamdulillah... One thing he lacks though...
Mixing with peers socially... Oh that's a toughie... But nvm i'm
looking fwd to dec where he'll b back home for good n I can tackle
that area... We r expecting a ne member in d Sen's family most prob in
mid feb... Ub's little sibling... I know he's gonna b a good big
brother n I can't wait to c him developing his big bro character..
Soon soon

No comments: