Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Finally school




First day of school.. Was all happy n cheerful.. But cried when d ayah left.. Cried for most of the day.. That's normal to me.. But heart wrenching for d ayah.. Ub cried even harder when sen came.. It broke his heart to c his son cryin so badly hehe.. Normal for me coz normally I allow him to cry that bad too.. Fetched smil at takasyimaya..She n fil wanted to reward ub for being a brave boy in sch.. Got a new car.. They pamper him.. Sometimes too much I think.. But still syukur alhamdulillah.. They really dote him silly.



Second day.. Sen didn't get to send us as he was in d mornin shift.. I didn't get to sleep well d previous night n was very tired in d morn.. Sen told to cab not to tire me out any further.. Ub was whiney.. He really can whine!! So we cabbed.. Reached.. Spent some time .. N then...



Refused to let me go.. Cried..start all over again...
Third was much better..forTh day ponteng coz he went to nenek's house..fifth day was ok coz there were no kids n he had d centre all to himself..Sixth n seventh day whiney.. N cried a bit.. He'll step out of it.. But I'm glad I send him to sch at this age.. He comes home n sharednwif his grandparents or d ppl at home on what he learnt or did in sch.. Till more updates :))


-uploaded from d
Mobile-

No comments: