Sunday, March 07, 2010

Life n death

Sen's grandma passed away today..Semoga Allah mencucuri rohnya Dan tempatkannya di antara org2 yg beriman.. Amin

From d time auntie called to convey d message till now.. Memories of d time Nenek passed away played in my mind.. Again n again like a repeat telecast show.. How I spent time wif her before she left.. How I took time to shower her.. Keep calling out softly to her .. Coz to me she looks like she's just sleeping.. Not gone.. But d fact is.. Reality is.. She has gone .. Allah loves her..

It's two yrs since she's gone.. But it still feels like yesterday .. She stroked my hair when I told her I had fever.. When she held my hand n not let go.. When she called to ask me what I'm doing n if I'm fine...I still remember that lil tiny hole on her forehead that I would look for wheever we have our 'carik uban' session.. N we would laugh as we talk abt it..

Nenek.. I miss u..

Al fateha..

-uploaded from d
Mobile-q

No comments: