Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Temp. SAHM

Njoying my maternity leave now n I have d first hand experience of being a SAHM.. It ain't easy boy.. My routine would b as follows:-
Wake up
Prepare Ub for sch
Send him off to sch
Load dirty clothes n run washin machine
Cook while eaitng for clothes to wash
Hang clothes
Collate d dry ones
Fold and keep d clean clothes

And all this while juggling feeding Zahra.. Making her sleep.. Have my lunch.. Preparing lunch for d Ayah n having conversations with him..

Ayah's on semi perm night shift till I pass my driving so that he can send Ub to sch.. So watever time he has before he sleeps if quality time... He is a great help.. N I'm thankful to Allah for blessing me with a great other half.. Understanding,helpful n ever so forgiving..



Ub can b very trying at times.. Trying d soft n hard approach on him now.. It's tiring but we got to handle it.. Coz how d child behaves it reflects on d parents.. He has so many backers.. So I guess we have to b firm in this..



Jus got v upset with Ub.. Had been coughing.. Told everyone to refrain from giving him sweets.. That failed!! He insisted n threw a fit .. A major temper.. Hid n finished d whole pack.. So upset but.. Wat is done cannot b undone.. N jus now he coughed n coughed n threw up on d bed..was so upset with him.. Smacked him n sent him to d kitchen.. Asked him to stay there n don move till I ask him to.. He cried.. Saying he wans ibu.. I was sad that I had to punish him this way but I'm so angry coz he refuse to listen n wan things his way.. Wasn't being d ece train person here jus now.. Cleaned up.. Took out all d sweets n cold drinks n told him to finish it to which he answered he'll cough more.. Tau takpe!! Let him cry a bit more.. Cleaned him n got him to dress himself.. Ain't gonna help coz he can do it on his own in sch.. He did it.. Hugged n told him that i scolded him not bcoz I don love him.. I love him so much that's y I scolded him... I cried coz I was really sad .. Sad that I had to punish him that way.. I don wan it to b jus bcoz he's a brother now I'm harsh on him..:(hmmm parenthood...

As for Zahra .. She's all right.. Clingy to me.. Loves to b carried.. Sleeps Longer in daytime.. Wakes up 3 times at night for her feeds.. She looks so much like d Ayah.. It's only fair la kan..



So there my adventures of a temp. SAHM..



I'm njoyin it!! Every moment of it!!

H
-uploaded from d
Mobile-

No comments: