Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sick Ones

It's tough having two sick kids.. I can go crazy.. Can't imagine having 3 sick ones for now.. Will go thru it when d time.. Yubi's better but zahra's fever keep fluctuating..Mama's not well too.. N when Zahra's fever went up till 39.8.. That's it.. I got to stay home.. She didn't sleep well last night.. I had to stay up to c she's ok.. Sponged her to keep temp down.. It was a wrestling match I tell ya.. Wasn't easy.. This morning.. She was as cranky as can b .. But with her ayah.. She was an angel.. She can smile n play!!
Oh babe!!
Still
Observing her now.. I really hope the fever breaks..
Ub who is much much better asked me if I'm ok.. (his fav quest).. Told him
I'm not coz I'm sleepy n tired... His answer shocked me.. Sensible for his age he said, 'ibu u sleep outside here n I look after adik.' been lying on d sofa n yes he help me supervise zahra.. Making sure she has her toys n that her walker is in d right places.. No choice I hate to put her in d walker but this time I've got no choice.. :(

No comments: