Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hospitalised!!

Hooked on d ctg machine to monitor baby's heartbeat.. But bb keep moving and we keep getting 0...

Dear boy... Cooperate and let us get this over and done with.. I know ur feeling uncomfortable that's y u keep moving and can't keep still but hold on ok babe!!

I m hospitalised to monitor my sugar level after being given insulin.. It runs in d fam.. For now I'm having GDM ... Gestational diabetes mellitus.. I got it with Zahra n was prepared that I'll get it again... But didn't foresee that I'll b given insulin and hospitalised!! 

So far d experience here has been nice.. Except d filling for admission.. Mayb I was being a tad too sensitive but I find that d CS could do with a bit more sensitivity on her pad.. and up ur service pls!!

Nurses.. Doctors.. The care assistants are nice.. But I still wish I'm in teeyemsee tho... I miss being there..

It's bored here but ok manageable.. Am suppose to walk to burn off sugar after every meals/snacks...

May b a small deal for some ppl but a big deal for me!! I'd been eating my vegs and drinking low fat milk everyday since Thursday... No choice!! Its for d baby!! N me of coz.. But bb matters most.. I hated d taste of milk.. I stop drinking milk totally at 4 I think.. N hadn't drink any since.. Except for chocolate milk.. Condensed milk.. Hahaha n now I'm paying for d price!!

Arghhh!! Jus took my blood test again.. It's always high after food!! Hmm I'd been walking after my breakfast jus now but it seems it's not enough... I'm hungry again now coz i don think d breakfast this morning was sufficient.. Bleargh!!!

I wanna go home!

-ariesseira-


No comments: