Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting into d routine

I m so beat!!
Mayb bcoz d date is nearing.. I'm heavier.. Work to be done to meet datelines.. Cooking for d kids.. Lugging them to sch with this heavy self.. But I'm thankful I'm able to do all this.. N I'm very thankful that I have my helpful parents.. N my always there husband who does d housechores.. Handling d
Kids.. Driving us to n fro to sch..he's always there.. Syukur alhamdulillah...

The kids are all right.. I always get very worried when they fall sick.. It hurts me!! To c them sick.. Not their usual self:(

I'd been trying to get them used to a routine n syukur alhamdulillah .. They r getting into it... It's tiring but.. Worth it.. N sen will help me whenever he can.. I hope this routine stays so that it will b easier got me too when d baby comes..

After school .. Reach home.. It's dinner time for both.. Depends.. STM zahra first or ub.. Vice versa.. Yeah ub can eat on his own but feeding him bonds me n him.. We talk during mealtimes.. For Zahra.. Her mealtime is also play time.. She'll walk ard but will come back for her food...so it's fine with me.. After dinner it's time to wash up.. A bit of tv time .. Then sleep... It's easier to put Zahra to sleep now n while zahra sleeps I get to spend some time with Ub.. Watch tv n explain to him d
Happenings ard him etc..

I'm starting my ML next wk.. Wanna start early coz I nd to buy stuffs to stock up.. It's diff to do it after delivery.. Nd to settle ub's religious class.. N some other stuffs.. N also have some me time before d baby arrives..

It's our 6th on d eve of Xmas.. Fast huh! On new yr, we r going for a concert.. Just d two of us.. Hope 2011 is a great yr for us insya Allah!! Amin...

-ariesseira-

No comments: