Friday, August 26, 2011

Boboy

Dear Boboy..
Boboy dah tak yah suffer lagi.. Boboy dah berada disampingnya.. Aries tak sangka.. It would be so fast... There r still plenty of things for us to catch up on.. Things to share.. Things to laugh at.. Tapi.. Dah tak de time.. That day.. Last Monday.. U joked.. U laughed.. U smiled.. I was very glad i could witness all that though.. U were slurring n we couldn't understand u stm.. We talked abt Reservist.. Abt food.. Abt hanging out.. Abt wings concert.. It was.. D last of d happy times... Thank u.. For those memories.. For enduring ur pain n suffering.. Jus to joke and entertain us... Yesterday.. I was glad.. I didn't run errands as wat I planned to.. I made my way to d hosp.. Upon reaching.. I saw u grunting.. Making noises and I wasn't sure if u known was there.. I called out to u.. But u jus kept quiet.. Looked up.. N jus made those sounds once in a while.. D nurse came n said they had to chk ur diapers n turn u around.. I went out .. I heard u cry.. It sounded so sad and helpless.. Then I heard u called 'mak'.. Using d last bit of energy that u had.. I feel so sad..helpless that I could do anything.. As I sat by d side crying.. Ur mum came.. I wiped my tears.. Don't wan her to c me cry.. For she had been so strong.. Going thru all this.. After a while we could come in.. We jus looked at u.. Stroking ur arm once in a while.. U kept offering ur hand to ur mum. she held on.. U kept making sounds.. Mayb telling her u cannot hold on much longer... But she couldn't understand.. She said ,'boy asal macam Gini.. Besok nak balik..' little did we all know.. U did balik boy.. To our Creator.. Allah SWT... She was happy that u could go home.. She took a wk off work so that she can look after u.. On Wednesday she went to learn how to feed u thru the tube.. she went chattering on happily.. Hopeful that u'll get better. I wanted to share with her how wonderful a mother she is to Boboy.. Told her Boboy shared with us that she has magical hands.. He said that whenever magrib.. He'll have headaches.. N said he'll hv to quickly look for Mak.. Coz Mak has magical hands that wen she put her hand on his forehead.. His pains were 'settle'.. That's wat he said.. I turned away after telling her that.. Moments later She cried as she tells me of times when Boboy was sick.. He was very clingy to her.. Wanted her to b there at the hospital all d time but she told him.. That she had to work.. Before i left.. I said my gdbyes to Cik Munah and u Boboy.. Cik Munah said oh u were sleeping coz u were snoring.. Those ur last moments..

Cik Munah called me after buka.. Told me that u have turned blue and doctor r trying to revive u.. I know uncouldnt make it boy.. Coz when d doc allowed u to go home.. It means.. There's no hope.. But I jus couldn't bear to tell Cik Munah..I hd wished so much for u to get better.. Play with my kids.. Chill.. Catch up.. But it jus didn't happen..

At ur funeral today.. Lots of ur frens came by.. U r well loved by all.. All had high praises of u.. Cik Munah.. She was devastated.. She's alone.. But we'll try to keep her company boy.. U r d link that links us together.. Without u..:((( I still m coming to terms with ur demise Boboy.. We literally grew up together!! A brother that I never had!!

Allah SWT sayangkan Boboy.. Selamat tinggal Boboy... Al fateha

No comments: