Tuesday, October 07, 2003

i felt so loved...i mean in my dream yesterday...not dat nobody loves me hahahha but d feelin in my dreams yesterday were so differen...FINALLY i manage to get to my archives hhahhah well well...i'd been spendin lots of time on d internet sey... went tampines jus now...sen didnt pick me up...it was rainin....so i hailed a cab n endured a rocky ride...that made me wanna puke...mama's talkin nonsense...i refuse to pay any attention to her words hahhaa how bad can i b...sen goin to madi's house to send somethin...dunno wat...well...i ate dis karipap papa bought yesterday n now i'm havin dis queasy feelin in my stomach..tomorrow got tuition...sen insisted i tag along to alvrons or sth to watch him jam...but i jus aint haf d mood to..dis aint my wk...dunno y its not...my day today??was ok lah...mus cut down on my hp usage hhahah..hmmm have yet to finish my project in sch...okla...no mood to cont...mayb tomolo...til then..

No comments: