Wednesday, October 08, 2003

hehheheh my good friend came today...much to my annoyance...stomach cramps...havin a stupid briefin on firedrill in a while...ok finish my briefin already...tomorrow not goin tamp...hmmmm still dunno if should i go tuition tonite...sen said he could only fetch me @10.30pm later but i dun wan...dun wan to stay there long after wat had happen...sen goin jammin @ alvrons...hmm so sien...my chn were good today...i think i must stop bloggin during workin hrs hehehhe dis hafta stop...i hadnt been doin work during lunchtime....meddlin ard wif my blog...hmmm mus save $$...so tempted to go tuition by cab today...i read anna's blog...seems so sad...it's sad to lose someone n if dat someone plays an important role in ur life...its even sadder still...i felt it too...but i guess mine wasnt as bad as anna's...he's her fiance...mine is jus confidante so she went through a worst patch than me...stay strong anna...like u always did...

No comments: