Thursday, October 09, 2003

mama jus got back from jb...nana parading her baju kurung...hmmm not baju kurung more like baju modern...my nana unlike me has a great figure to flaunt ahahha..hmmmm lookin fwd to tommorow's afian's bday...afian is my nana's bf..hmmmm wonder wat shall i buy fer him...mmmmmm mayb go shop fer his present tomorrow..both of them r so enthusiastic abt my weddin....i dun...dunno y...hmmmm i guess sampoerna spoils yer teeth ah...nana's teeth are like blackish or greyish @ the sides...jus like yantty's...i told nana abt it..she's like 'yeah i know but i like d sweet taste'....i dun...i'd been stickin to my greens since four yrs back...not too light not too strong...i guess i hafta kick d smokin habit...but d harder i tried d harder it is...smokin kind of ease my mind when i in a tizzy...calm me down when i;m nervous...i like capris too...but dun seem to find any in sg...whenever i go jkt n i'll stick to capris as d greens d sucks big time..d weddin is like a yr away...n i have yet to prepare things..sen hmmm he's been saving...hahahha dats all he do....he save i spent hahhaa!!naughty me...hope dis weekend would b great...tomorrow's d party..saturday@ hooha wif sen n d ziggies or ziggy or somethin...mama asked if dada is allowed to enter hahhaha...sunday hmmmm sunday is LESSON PLANS DAY sien...my day today was fine...nath punched clare over a lock...kids...they drive u crazy @ times...we'll b havin photo takin tomorrow wonder how it will be...dunno wat to wear...hmmm...tomorrow will b an early home day....i hope!! then can prepare fer d party!! ok wanna slp...tired lioa...adios purtanas heheh...i'm bad..

No comments: