Wednesday, October 01, 2003

me still @ work....chn's day celebration today...so no lesson today ehhehe...i behaved like a kid today dunno y hahaha...was so reminded of my primary skool days where every chn's day i will b showered wif presents hehehe...well those were the days...got tuition today...after dat dunno where to go...craving fer sushi...i have cravings for that particular thing every wk...it will be either sushi or tim sum hehehe bought for nabilah and khairul this esprit t shirt....real cute..wanted to buy fer dada as well but no size...all too big...Pay day today hehhe but its also to pay day hahah....hmmm has smsed me to ask if i'm goin fer sonia's chalet...told her not goin...hmmmm jo's not goin too...sometimes i think having fren like dat ___ is a blargh...didnt expect her to treat us this way after all d support n encouragement we gave her during the darkest days..well sometimes what can u expect...from a person like ____....nothing to say ah...headache..still haven confirm wif shasha abt our 'outing' this friday hehehe...may friday fri or saturday but me sen goin out wif yantty on saturday so...mayb our 'outing' will be on d friday lah eh...hmmmm dunno y this sen is so sensitive today....he smsed me n when i didnt reply him as fast like norm...he start askin if i'm angry...hmmm somethings fishy hahahha...ok everybody's gone home...left me n tini messing ard wif our pcs...hehhe...scratched my phone's glass screen last nite...should have listened to ibu n put it in d plastic casing but it looks so blargh....yeah yeah tomorrow's thursday soons its weekend!!hopefully theres no courses to attend this saturday or my saturday will b burnt!!ok dats all fer now...i wanna bloghop..heheh oh yeah have yet to reconnect my internet heheh..

No comments: