Thursday, October 02, 2003

me@work....another sien day...clare's here n he had been talkin non stop...much to my annoyance...today goin fer my ritual session @ tamp. dunno if sen would fetch me or not...i dun care...feelin sore wif him...he sent me 3 smses last nite dat left me ponderin...is it worth it?i'm so fed wif him @ times..sometimes i jus felt dat he's really testin my patience....was once when i had dat empty feelin...d dun-care-wat-u-do feelin...it was really scary...it was like i dun care if u do this...i dun care if u do dat...i dun care if u dun meet me...i dun care if u dun call or sms me...this nath is really driving me up to d wall..dunno if his medication is workin or not...dis 'PR officer' in my centre is another fucked up human being..everythin must go her way...knn...back to sen...he has his own fair share of good and bad points...sometimes its really annoying!!!i still remember tion's advice...'must think about the whole situation and see if its worth the while what u r doin'......ok...next...was @ cik eda's house yesterday when she showed me her new perfume....dunhill desire...for woman...then only i remembered mama bought it for me last yr for my bday...but i ahf yet to use it..got home n told mama abt the perfume was against the idea of me using it as i have lots of other perfumes that i have yet to finish ahhaha..i'm a perfume freak!!ehhehe anyway watever mama said...i still went wif the idea of using it n i regretted hahahah i dun quite like the smell....kept sneezing the moment i put it on...cont. later...nath throwin tantrums...

No comments: