Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday...
..yippeeee..this whole week... Sen is on mornin shift...so no more sleepless nite fer me... but jus fer a wk only lar..next wk back to square 1..hmmmm this wk will sure pass very fast... hmmm never mind... i shall njoy this wk while i'm @ it... we're in need of a short getaway!!! fast!pronto!on d double! but...hmmm we need but dunno if we have time fer d getaway..aiyah..

...project independent..still not done yet.. hmmm kinda in d beginning stage...hmmm...

...assignment also in d beggining stage...but i'm thankful dat at least i've started on it....

...hmmm wat else??....

..yesterday was d concert @ UCC... i'm so proud of d Fireman Freds...they were splendid!! even tho they were not my form class... i cant help beaming wif pride when they did their performance yesterday...well done tin... ur d best... m sure gonna miss them next yr.. tin gonna b missing them d most... being in this line of work... theres kids u get to meet.. u'll either hate them or love them to bits... moulding their mind... their thinking n all..its a GREAT feeling when they leave they're full of knowledge n stuffs...its like 'wah i've help them'..i like dat feeling... hmmm but sometime d environment plays a part... i like workin here... as i have my kakis here but.. 'someone' kinda hate d idea of me n my kakis having a good relationship... being on board here was a hell of roller coaster ride fer me... i even was @ d stage of depression but syukur alhamdullilah i had a pillar of strength who was behind me all d time... not my hub..but my partner in crime... HARTINI... ekkeke...if not fer her... i wouldnt have pull thru...

...other matters... found out another 2 'colleagues' in d bloggin world kekekke...shall link them up soon...

No comments: