Saturday, November 26, 2005

Flat..

..hmmmm workin the whole of this wk...hmmm thks to d BIG MOUTHS TEACHERS tomoro we cant claim hrs...stupid...yesterday i slept @ 8pm after tong xing yuan...woke up @ 10 plus to pee n then sleep again till this mornin...i've been so busy @ work that i didnt think abt d things dat i haf to do @ home...bad daughter ..bad wife...

..i really feel so so guilty but sometimes i'm jus to pooped to do stuffs man... tired today but i forced myself to do laundry n fold d clothes..cant thank Sen enuf....he is ever so understandin... but i know i cant carry on being this way...nxt yr...i have to do things on my own... Mama's gonna be km away from me...she's not gonna do laundry fer me... no one will help me wif d chores... but ME!! hmmmm i really deserve a kick in a ass..

...theres d concert tomoro...hafta help wif d makeup...then after everythin...i have to travel all d way to woodlands fer project independent..n i hafta work on monday..tuesday..argh!!! hopefully angie chase me home on wed...

...pls let me settle down my stuffs as soon as possible!!!...

No comments: