Tuesday, November 22, 2005



Where's d free massage wen i need one?

....i'm all tensed up....see my tired face???class ended @ 10 jus now.. walked to d bus stop and waited till 10.35 for d bus...n i reached hom at 11.15...arghhhh so tired...if only sen's ard..can fetch me..nana punya malas...lazy to fetch me...

...i enjoy bus rides..gimme time alone to think of my actions..my life...d decisions i made..memories.... i'm jus a sucker fer all these lar.. today.. i tot abt my frens.... d ones who stuck to me tho they don agree wif some things i've done... d ones who assume they know me well but they don..d one who love me fer i am.. well sometimes... u may think u know me very well.. but ur wrong...coz even i am confuse by myself.. even i dunno myself very well... friends....it jus a long long story... but i'm thankful dat i've been blessed wif these friends be it d bad ones or d good ones.... coz they made my life more interestin... made me learn abt d different characters one might have.. how painful it feels when ur being stabbed in d back... n how i felt when i unconciously stabbed someone at d back.. how i feel when someone might feel offended wif things i've said n all dat.. but it helps a bit rite... u know a bit more abt me then.. actually i'm not like dat... but its jus circumstances made me behave dat way... its not easy being a human and not err... we all do rite?? well i'm not perfect n so r u!!

....k got to return to my books n iMan... sleep n welcome sen wif open arms... sleepin is a bore without him...

No comments: