Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not @yemyone anymore.. Now @endteeyou

I love weekends.. but i dread this wkend.. not d normal wknd..

After this wkend..i'm no longer travelling to yemyone for work.. instead it will be @ endteeyou..

God its hard...

Missing Ng, Nor..Chen.. n d people i'm missing most.. d children...

5 yrs.. they lit up my mornings.. wif cheery greetings, cries for mum/dad...fights, quarrels..writings..readings...

arguements..complains..vomit..watever u can link think of when i say 18mths to 6yr olds..

Parents.. though they can b shitty at times.. but d bond..built over 5 yrs is so strong.. that they cried when we said our final gdbyes...

It so surreal...5yrs passed so fast.. memories of me starting work with my best bud then is still fresh in my memory..

There's more to write.. but.. i guess i'll leave it at that...

2003 - 2008

It was good while it lasted..

No comments: