Monday, October 26, 2009

Cries

Ub would cry whenever he wakes up n couldn't find his ayah... (he is THAT sticky to his dad)... Prepared him last nite that he'll have me at home while ayah goes to work.. To which he agreed.. Came mornin 802am... He cried coz well he couldn't fid his ayah... Let him cry it out coZ I know he was feelin sad n
Stuff ... Stopped when he remembered I had that new app on d iPhone n asked if he could play with it... Jus as I loaded it for him.. D ayah called n ub started cryin again hahah .. I laughed yea I did.. I have a very high tolerance for crying kids.. Hahha so let him cry again till he stop.. I think it's gonna b d same tomoro.. I'm jus gonna let him cry it out... Cryin is healthy.. I believe.. Expressing his emotions n let his lungs Exercise hahaha!!!


-uploaded from d
Mobile-

No comments: