Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life...

A colleague's mum passed away this morning.. Cancer.. Few relapses n
then this... I feel her.. My maternal grandma had that..she left us
when I was 15.. Dejavu... When I visited her mum that day.. I was
transported back to the time I had my 'mak'...it was nvr easy to look
after d sick.. But it was the least that we could to till her akhir
hayat... I missed my grandparents.. They were d grandparents a child
could ever have...lost my paternal grandad @ 7.. He had a heart
attack.. I Jus started p1.. Tok ayah gave me everythin I wanted..or
watever I needed.. Same like Mak.. Tok mat n Nenek... I was d first
grandchild that explains how much they adore me... Second to go was
Mak.. Cancer...Lost her @ 15... Then tok mat..he was a strong man.. He
fell @ work n he nvr woke up... He introduced me to d world of
perfumes.. Always buyin me d latest ones.. Got engaged to sen 40 days
after tok mat left.. Or was it 100 days.. Regretted we didn't get
engaged earlier...Nenek was d recent to go..last yr.. Nenek watched me
grow... Engaged... Get married n had ub... Ub had his time wif her
though I know she would b even happier to c him grow...
Nenek's demise is still felt now.. I get dreams of her... I miss
her ...but Allah sayang kan dia...

Wonder how is it when it's our turn... We all eventually have to
return to our creator...

Life in d world.. Semua sementara...

Al fateha buat yg telah pergi ... Amin


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: