Sunday, October 04, 2009

Made up...

I like my make nowadays.. N I like to make myself up these days...
Aunties... Cousins speculated that bb's a girl that's y I'm like
this.. When I was preggy wif Ub... I was so selekeh... I was abt 5
mths during raya smother time wif ub n I remembered very well I
couldn't b bothered wif how I look.. Jus lipstick n a bit of blush..
This time it was way diff.. 2 days b4 raya I went down jus to stock up
my make up... Ppl who knows me.. Know that I take a long time to
finish up my powder.. Can take yrs!! But my dior two way cake is
almost finish... Jus bought it early this yr!!!i'm vain!! So
different!! Friday's scan confirms it... I m carrying a lil
Me!! Xcited!! Happy n sad at d same time.. Let d sad part stays wif me
n sen...syukur alhamdullilah.. A lil sis for ub comes feb....

On another note... I jus love my eye make up in d pix:))

No comments: