Monday, October 05, 2009

The notty one...

Was home today coz I bled again but syukur alhamdulillah everything's
fine.. Must have exerted myself ...

Was very tired.. Left ub wif dada.. Heard cries.. Arguements but I
left them to solve it themselves.. Woke up at 4 .. Showered ub n told
him .. He needs to rest... He got upset.. Cried.. (a sure sign that
he's tired) .. Plead to go out.. I highlighted his mistakes (d
arguements.. Spilled water on d floor n denied...) he was quick to
deny..N said he won't do it again.. I didn't budge.. Told him he was
wrong.. Got ngry.. Threw his dino robot on d floor n it broke..
Smacked his thigh twice (something which I regretted after that) n
said he can cry... I'm upset that he threw his Dino n I'm not
accepting that behavior.. He cried.. I let him express his anger..
After a while.. Told him I love him n that I was upset with wat he
did.. He told me he wanted his ayah.. Let him cry again n told him I'm
here if he's ready to give me a hug.. After a while he hugged me n
said ibu sayang k.. Just melted me there n then.. He stopped crying
after a while.. Hugged him kisses n cuddles... Told him I love him but
wat he did was wrong... Gave him suggestions on how to express his
anger .. Repeated myself n asked him wat he should do d next time to
which he answered.. I'm glad that though he is only 2plus... He is
able to accept rules.. Summarize wat we want n don wans..know wat is
wrong n right(though we still have to reinforce)... In d end midst d
cuddling hugs n kisses... He fell asleep...though d whole process took
time.. Was tiring.. I'm glad I wen thru it .. A step of learning more
abt him n he learning abt me..

My angel... Always b...

No comments: