Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ub says again

Ub likes to say "nanti b sorg mcm mana.." or "nanti b carik ibu/ayah
mcm mana..." or "nanti ub sedih..."whenevr we tell him he has to stay
at nenek's or with grandma while ayah n ibu goes to work.. N so I did
d reverse thingy wif him....

Happened jus a few Mins ago...
We just got back from Nenek mon's house (d ayah's mum.. My mil)... I
know ub is pretty knackered as he was on full swing wif his cousins n
d ever so hyper auntie haha.. D ayah.. Slept soundly.. As usual.. Our
sleep (me n ub's) routine would be chit chat or read a book.. Today is
not a reading night (too lazy hahah)... So we chatted while I
facebooked..we talked abt s diff photos on facebook... Who y what
where.. All ques from him... He was almost dozing off but kept his
eyes open when I asked ques...
Eventually I asked "ub ngantuk nak sleep!"
To which he answered "ub tak sleep mata ub weak!"
Hahahh!! I really do not know where he get that from..
So I told him "nanti ibu sedih mcm mana? Nanti ibu sorg" n he replied
"ibu jgn sedih la mata b weak lar!"
This ques n ans thingy happened a few cycle before he cried n told me
not to b sad... Hahaha I jus love to disturb him... Few secs later...
Not only his eyes went weak... He too!!! Hhaha

Hmmm so amazed at his ans sometimes!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: