Sunday, February 14, 2010

Handling ub

Ok after d post .. I stayed positive with ub... Things that he did wrong were addressed positively....

Whenever he did something wrong I'll give him 2 choices he wants me to 1)talk nicely
2)get upset n talk to him angrily... He'll definitely choose 1.. N I'll tell him that he'll get no 2 if he repeats mistake again... So far so gd... I only lose my temper once where I smacked him on d hand.. My bad... I was feeling groggy n having stomach cramps.. Pms:((... But all was gd later..

Moving to other updates.. I had to go thru csect as Zahra is on d big side n I still recuperating .. No pain on d stiches though... It's d tummy thats aching... Like muscle ache.. N having that darn post partum constipation.. No amount of lactus prune juice or orange juice helps.. So I dealt with it d hard way.. Go thru d pain... I'm feeling much much better today... N did some of the things myself.. Showered ub.. Spent time with him while nana looked after Zahra.. Then showered Zahra n Ub helped me..it was all gd.. I think it's a matter of adjusting.. I'm a mother of 2 now so have to multiply everythin by 2.. But I njoying it.. Every bit of it!! Yes!!

-uploaded from d
Mobile-

No comments: