Friday, February 12, 2010

Trying

Ub is very trying these few days.. He was ok d time Zahra came back..
But it got worse this wk.. I tried talkin nicely.. Firmly.. Angrily..
I even resort to threatening (I'm so not proud of this!).. Shouting n
screaming (nt nt proud of this too!) n after doing all this it still
doesn't work.. At the end of it I get angry with myself .. N I feel
sad for ub coz of all d scolding he gets from me... Lost all d
teachable moments that I could have taught him.. Today he sprinkled
100 plus on d television n the hall area.. I screamed.. He went to the
toilet to late n he soiled d floor.. I screamed.. He spit on d toilet
floor.. Something which he nvr did before.. I punished him.. That all
happened in a period of 45mins after he got back home from sch... I
felt miserable after that... Sat aside n reflected on my actions..
Really not proud of it.. From now on I'll blog.. On d things he did..
My actions n how I could make things better..

I must not get angry easily!! Soon I'll have 2 to handle..

I love ub lots .. He's such n intelligent boy.. I shouldn't resort to
all this negative things on him...

I need to undertand n get it that.. He has to divide all d attention
now.. That's y he is behaving like this..

It's so difficult n different when it's happening to ur own child..

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: