Friday, February 19, 2010

Midday activity

N so we went for our midday activity.. Ub cycle ard d void deck.. Zahra n me jus sat chillin.. Njoyin d breeze.. After 45 mins we wen home coz ub have yet to take his shower n his lunch.. Home.. Showered ub.. Fed him his lunch... N Waited for ayah to come back from masjid.. N after all that we took a 3 hr nap.. The whole family ahhah.. Ub might b going to smil's place..i think they mus have miss him very much..he hadn't been to their place for 2 wks already.. I kinda like this sahm role ... N m trying to get in d routine..of having 2 kids.. Mama n nana r always there to help when I needed any..
Zahra n Ub.. Totally diff.. I remember ub.. Can sit his maxi cosi n jus watch me quietly.. Zahra hehe will b gd if she can sit for 10 mins haha but I'm fine.. I'm gettin to know more abt zahra.. Learning more about this fiesty lil gal..day by day.. We'll get along jus fine baby!!






No comments: