Friday, February 19, 2010

Ub's down

Almost everyone at home is having fever.. Was crossing my fingers that
Ub won't catch it from any of them but it's almost impossible.. We r
all living under one roof.. Ub's so attached to his grandma..so there..

We were on d way to fetch Ub when Tini called n say he's running a
temp 38deg.. Picked him up.. He was still chatty but was very cranky..
Got upset when someone sat on his seat at d gynae's.. We find it's
amusing and laughed.. He went to the side n cried his anger out.. Went
home.. Fed him parac. N he was fine after that.. Running jumping
chatting.. So no cause of worry there..

Sleeptime was easy too.. Mayn coz he's tired.. Hugged him n he went to
sleep.. Zahra slept without much hassle too..I was having some me time
in d kitchen when Nana came n said she checked up in Ub n his temp
Is 39.1.. she helped me sponged him with cold water while I prepared
his meds.. Too dhamol n nurofen.. I hate giving him these meds..
Normally
I prefer him to run abt n sweat it out but impossible this time coz he
was already sleepin n time doesn't permits..
Luckything the Meds did it's work.. Zahra was asleep most of d time
las night = me having a gd night's sleep...sch's out for ub.. Waiting
for zahra to wake up then bringing them down for morning sun...
Wanna let Ub sweat it out.. For now its newspaper time for ibu.. But
feeling a bit sleepy too ahha

No comments: