Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Morning

My Monday starts with a gd exercise.. Shower.. Feed Zahra her breakfast of biscuits n milk.. Packing their bags...breakfast for Ub would b milk and bread with nutella.. Get ready then off to school/ work...

I'm lucky n blessed that Mokhsen helps a lot with the chores n kids.. Normally when he's home he'll help me with the showering and d washing of d kids.. Make milk.. Feed Ub while I feed Zahra.. He has always been a great help.. We were planning logistics for d arrival of tiflun or Ahmad Boy (name given by Abg Ub).. N we are grateful that we have very supportive families who r always there ever ready to help us.. Ub can stay with auntie while Zahra can stay with Emma.. Emma is Zahra's fav and auntie is undeniably Ub's.. I think I'm gonna have a hard time looking after 3.. But insya Allah with all d help I can get.. I hope to get into d routine of handling 3.. Insya Allah..

-ariesseira-

No comments: