Thursday, November 04, 2010

Cookouts

I love cooking for Zahra.. She eats everything I cook hahaha.. Ub was a picky eater.. Since he was with my smil during d time he was weaning.. I didn't get much chance to cook for him.. He prefers smil's cooking coZ she's a better cook than me!! Hahaha!! Every sat morning is grocery shopping for d kids then it's back home to cook their lunch n Zahra's food for d rest of d wk... Zahra's been eating well lately so I have to cook more than three batches of food for her..

Unlike her bro.. She is a lil on d small side hehehe.. She's heavier but still small... A list of food Zahra eats...

•avocado
•lenthils and broccoli porridge
•cod fish with carrots n cauliflower
•chix n potato porridge
•apple n banana purée
•apple porridge
•fish porridge
•brown rice porridge
•pumpkin porridge

And am psych to cook and let her try other new food!

-ariesseira-

No comments: