Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally discharged

I was finally discharged on Monday afternoon.. After almost 5days in d hosp.. My sugar level was still a bit erratic but I really really wanna go home.. Worried for my kids.. Worried for mama n sen..

Sen had been a great help.. He has always been a great help.. Send d kids to sch.. Visit me.. Pick them up.. Send them home.. Spent time and settled their stuffs then visit me in d hosp again.. I don think he had enough rest...

After I came back home.. Zahra showed signs of falling sick.. True enough she fell sick and is still sick.. I hope ub won't get it from her as both of them r very close.. Ub will b constantly kissing and hugging her while she prefers to sleep next to him.. I'd been vomit on countless of time.. We both had sleepless nights n I have to take another day or urgent leave today as I dun think her fever is getting any better.. N sen is going down as well:((.. Will bring her to d gp if it doesn't goes down.. No more kk.. The meds they give normally don work:(

So worried for Zahra.. Hopefully d fever breaks tomoro...

No comments: