Thursday, November 25, 2010

This notty boy!

Ub hadn't had much attention from us since Zahra fell sick d other day.. At one point of time he told me he wanted to b sick just like Zahra.. That really saddens me..

He had been misbehaving lately and I know it's a cry for attention.. The wrong way!! Ya Allah!! Soon I have to split my attention into three..

I hope and want to give my utmost attention to my kids.. Each of them are different individuals and I have to get to know their individual needs and wants...

Friday and Saturday are closure at sch.. No sch for Ub n Zahra but still work for me.. Zahra will b staying home with grandma coz ayah is away on reservist.. While Ub will be coming to work with me.. I hope these two days I get to give as much attention as I can to him.. Hight on Saturday and mayb I'll try to squeeze in a movie after that..

Since d ayah will b away for the whole wknd too.. I got to find ways to occupy them.. I know my smil will wanna have Ub over.. But I was thinking mayb not this wk.. I wanna spend time with him.. N mayb try together with Zahra too..

Hope this works..

I love u abang no matter how notty u r.. I still do.. Like I always say.. Coz ur my special first.. While Zahra is my special second:)..

No comments: