Saturday, December 04, 2010

Wedding

Today is d wedding of a dear friend.. Though we don contact each other most of d time.. But we r still close.. Dunno how to explain that.. We were sec sch mates.. We were not that close in sch too but i remembered.. D time he walked with Yantty n Sen decided to walk with me to pair up.. Those nice memories.. Bringing tears to my eyes.. He was stuck up in sch but after knowing him better.. He is often misunderstood.. He n his bro r always nice smelling.. U know y?? Coz his mum works in metro marina and she Always get them perfumes.. He is a romantic at heart.. How I know that.. Coz he was yantty's bf for a while.. But things don work out.. Coz Yantty hmmm was young at that time i guess.. He got her a big v card.. Gave her a Tiffany soap that Yantty kept .. Till only recently she threw it away.. I know deep in yantty's heart.. He holds a special place.. Even till now.. He's dear to her n i know she regrets her actions towards him d last time.. Well i guess it's meant to b.. I'm happy for him that he's married now.. To d one he love dearly.. Finally true love for u fi.. I remembered u had a cash-flow prob n I dig my piggy bank for u ehheh.. Gave u coins!! Those memories.. Light up my life.. Congrats babe!! I'm jus so so happy for u!!

No comments: